Friday, November 25, 2016

This is my 25th year at UWL... 

Nearly every day I have the good fortune of observing the people and great work being done that makes this a special place.  In my role as Director of Admissions, I share with prospective students and families why this is a special place.  One of the reasons UWL is a great choice for students to continue their education is because of the Residence Life program. UWL students are active, driven, engaged, and welcoming.  They find a strong connection to the on-campus programming both inside and outside of the halls.

 I am thankful I become involved in Residence Life at UWL as an undergraduate – first in hall government and later as a student staff member.  The Residence Life Team keeps the tradition of residential living at UWL strong.  It is awesome to work with the Leadership Team that includes those that I looked up to as role models when I was a student, those that were student staff with me, and those that I had an opportunity to supervise and mentor.  

This is such a special place and I love telling others about it!  

-Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment